The person behind...
I am 63 years young, married with Jette, and we have three kids, though not with each other, and all of them grown up and long ago settled down with their own families. We now also have 4 grand-children, who visits us when it suits them.
I live in Odense, but I am used to commute to all parts of Denmark (and a few outside...)
My main interests and hobbies are:
- Formula 1 racing. I have been to several races, and prioritize the TV coverage almost at every race (so don't call me on Sunday Race days ☺)
- Scottish malt whiskies. I collect them! - but I also drink them... Favourites are Highland Park, Glenmorangie, Springbank, Bowmore, and Balvenie (but I am not a fanatic).
- Books and movies, in particular science fiction, fantasy, and horror. If you don't already know Terry Pratchett's Disc World Novels, you should try them - they are hilarious!
- Travel, in particular Cruises. I have been to all continents except Antarctica, and cruises have involved Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and South America.
- Science: Since my days at Copenhagen University, I have tried to stay on top of the newest scientific theories, especially about the Universe, and the Standard Model that describes the smallest things. Funny to think, that these two areas - the biggest and the smallest - have so much in common!